The Avalon Bay b100 oilless air fryer is a reliable straight forward product, with its simplicity anyone will be able to use it straight out of the box. It only takes up a modest square foot of counter space and is so simple easy to clean and maintain. Meaning it’ll be an investment you can rely on meal after meal.
While it won’t cook a full turkey in one go like the Big Boss, its output is consistent enough for the average cook and should satisfy anyone’s fry up needs.
Form the feedback we have collected and for under $100 dollars, Avalon Bay 100b has built itself a very good reputation for giving their customers a product that does what it says.
Unlike other products, Avalon Bay gives you a full 90-day warranty, so you can cook and fry the crap out of anything in that time and if it’s going to crap itself, send it back no questions asked either a refund or replacement your choice.
We’ll go through and tell you what people are saying who have purchased the Avalon bay air fryer 3.7 quart.
Also, be sure to tell you about any deals that are available to get you the best price.
If you have landed on this page and you are just looking to buy the Avalon Bay Air Fryer 100b, then tap on the button below for the best price we have found for you…
Features Of The Avalon Bay Air Fryer 100b:
- 90 DAY RETURNS: If you are not completely satisfied with your Avalonbay Air Fryer, simply return it within 90 days of receipt for a full refund.
- HOW IT WORKS: Air Fryers work by using Rapid Air Circulation Technology which mimics the effects of deep frying allowing you to enjoy your favorite fried foods without the addition of any oil.
- FEATURES: 3.7 Quart capacity, temperatures ranging from 180 to 400 Degrees, non-slip feet, 30-minute timer, 1400 watts of power, Non-BPA plastic and a detachable basket for easy food transfer.
- HEALTHY FRYING: Airfryers produce food that is exceptionally healthier than traditionally fried foods. Air Fryers produce food that has up to eighty percent less fat than oil fried foods, without sacrificing the taste. A reliable and healthy alternative to deep fryers.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: The Avalon Bay Air Fryer includes a non-stick baking dish, multi-use rack, and a 52-page Avalon Bay cookbook for Air Fryers.
What Is The Avalonbay 100b Oil-Less Air Fryer?
The Avalon Bay hot air fryer is a countertop fryer designed to cook and fry your favorites without the use of oil or fats. Delivers the intense heat that is required to make crispy chicken wings, French fries and not only can it cook, but bakes cakes, cook a roast lamb or turkey.
The Avalon Bay 100b can cook at a range between 180 to a scorching 400 ºF. whereas most toaster ovens top out at 450 ºF, and regular home ovens don’t exceed 550 ºF. With a removable wire rack basket for easy cleaning and the transfer of your cook, and has non-slip feet for added extra safety.
The hot air fryer offers you with two main cooking modes: manual operation or preset functions. In the manual mode, you determine which you think to be best suited for what you are cooking whereas the preset functions are programmed for specific types.
The preset programs are well calibrated and require little to no tinkering. But the manual function is great for people who like complete control.
HOW IT WORKS:
- All hot air fryers work by heating the area up inside the fryer with a heating element and use a fan to circulate the air around at a rapid pace.
- This technology mimics the same effect as of a deep oil fryer without the same oily mess and much healthier for your health.
- Now you will be able to enjoy your favorite crispy fries and chicken wings golden crispy like normal without the addition of oil.
- The Avalon Bay Air Fryer 100b capacity is 3.7 quart (3.2-liter oil-less air fryer) that will handle most of your cook ups, fries, bakes, and meat. It’s endless what you can cook in the hot air fryer.
- Included with this air fryer is 2 piece baking set and if new to air frying a handy 52-page cookbook to help guide you on your new way of cooking.
- For extra safety the counter bench air fryer comes with non-slip feet, automatic shut off when cooking is done and a removable basket for ease to transfer the food from the fryer to plate.
- Temperature range from 180 degrees to 400 degrees and quickly gets to temp with its powerful 1400 watt element.
- The Avalon Bay Air Fryer includes a non-stick baking dish, multi-use rack, and a 52-page Avalon Bay cookbook for Air Fryers.
90 DAY RETURNS:
- You will also get with this air fryer an “If you’re not completely satisfied with your Avalon-Bay Air Fryer, simply return it within 90 days of receipt for a full refund” peace of mind warranty.
If you are looking for a great, simple to use without all the bells and whistles that will cook, fry and bake just about anything you place in the fryer then you need to take a serious look at the Avalon Bay Air Fryer 100b.
Not only will you get a fryer that will serve your purpose but will also get it at a great price.
Check it out below…
the customer opinion of the Avalon Bay Air Fryer 100b is very good. You will mainly see ⭐⭐⭐⭐ and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars and this has an average rating of 4.2 out of five stars with over 1,100 reviews.
As there are so many reviews this is a very good rating at the time of writing.
The good reviews state that it’s easy to use, clean and takes up bugger all bench room and those quick cook ups aren’t a chore no more. Just throw in the chicken bits or fries in the basket, set the temp and timer and away she goes.
Some of the downsides are what customers are saying is, it’s not big enough and wished they went next size up and the coating is falling off the basket and causing the food to stick.
if you’re looking for a great air fryer, that is compact and will sit well on the counter bench and not stick out like a sore thumb. A fryer that is reliable, doesn’t have all the bells then we recommend the Avalon Bay Air Fryer 100b.
We have reviewed many different hot air fryers, and this one is very popular make too. It’s the Philips HD9641/96 Avance Digital Turbostar Airfryer which could be a good alternative for your needs.
We have also reviewed many other air fryers which you can see on the home page for more results and other alternative fryers.
It will give you everything you are looking for and with well over 1100 reviews and 990 of them are positive at the time of writing I don’t think you will go wrong.
Backed by there 90-day warranty it’s really a no brainer.